Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Big Construction Project - Day One

Hi there; this is Stephen. I didn't do a whole lot of work on the big project... Which is only natural since I was the site supervisor! I watched them from the swing, from the sand box, from the window in the office. I even kept an eye on them while I was downstairs taking my nap.



Here are some highlights of the day:




Christopher was the big helper of the day again. He carried wood, brought the bolts and screws, and tried to use the tools.
We actually made really good progress in just one day. Daddy, Pop-pop, and Poppy really worked well together...
We got the whole structure up and even started work on the decking of the lower level.

Keep an eye out for the next post; the Big Project Day Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment