Friday, May 15, 2009

Longwood Gardens

The last weekend in April we went to PA to visit Stephanie's father and while we were there we decided to stop by Longwood Gardens. We had a really nice time visiting and are happy to report that Stephanie's dad is doing better every time that we see him. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers over the past 6 months, please continue praying for improvement. Here are some pictures of the fun from Longwood Gardens.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that your Dad, Aunt Nancy, Aunt Peggy,Grandma,and Grandpa as well as myself spent a vacation at Longwood Gardens 40 years ago this year? We went with Galen and Ruby and the 4 Brubaker girls! Your Dad and Aunt Nancy got in some of the fountains barefoot as I recall! Enjoyed the pics! Uncle Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that. I am sure that Christopher would have ran through the fountains if he was given the opportunity. Stepping in puddles and getting wet are always fun.

    ReplyDelete