Last year Christopher was fortunate enough to be able to spend a week at Grandma's durring the summer. While there Grandma wanted to make sure that he had an opportunity to learn about cows and Dairy Farms. So Christopher and Grandma went to a local Dairy Farm and got the free tour. After Christopher was back home he told us about the exciting things he got to do at Grandma's and all that he had learned. I was slightly concerned once he told me about the Dairy Farm experience. He was very excited to tell us that "Cows like to eat salads, and that they eat Salad with their four mouths" (for those who may not know, cows eat silage, and they have four stomachs). He was certain that he had it right and that we were wrong. Oh well, I guess that is close enough, of course I promptly called grandma to find out what she had been teaching my boy.
Christopher and I like going on youtube on occasions to look up tractors, trains, fire engines, ladder trucks, fireboats, airplanes, and space shuttles. You can actually find some rather fun and interesting stuff on there if you are careful how you surf. Below is a video we found about silage that Christopher and I thought was pretty cool and had nice background music.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment