Sorry didn't post last week; but so far the Great Experiment is going well. The first night Christopher did take a very small tumble coming down the ladder; he missed the last two steps. But he didn't cry and said "Even though I fell, I'm going back up." So it's been a week now and things are going great!
We moved the little toddler mattress out over the weekend and they are officially moved into their new beds. Stephen even took his naps in his bed on the weekend which is also a plus. Although Mommy will miss the snuggle time on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

I hope to be posting a series of blogs on our trip to Disney in December of 2009...Stay Tuned!
We moved the little toddler mattress out over the weekend and they are officially moved into their new beds. Stephen even took his naps in his bed on the weekend which is also a plus. Although Mommy will miss the snuggle time on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

I hope to be posting a series of blogs on our trip to Disney in December of 2009...Stay Tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment