So, the answer you have all been waiting for, Why did I have to clean the tub? The answer is... while watching the kids in the tub I noticed something besides toys in there with them. Unfortunately for me, multiple somethings. Everyone including the tub got cleaned again. If you cannot guess, it was the younger of the two who caused the problem. This is the second time, I hope that he understands not to do that anymore, daddy does not like cleaning up the mess. Always something exciting going on.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Tub Fun
So, the answer you have all been waiting for, Why did I have to clean the tub? The answer is... while watching the kids in the tub I noticed something besides toys in there with them. Unfortunately for me, multiple somethings. Everyone including the tub got cleaned again. If you cannot guess, it was the younger of the two who caused the problem. This is the second time, I hope that he understands not to do that anymore, daddy does not like cleaning up the mess. Always something exciting going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL, Derek and I had the same thing happen to us! Stephen had never done it before, so it was a great surprise. It also happened sometime in March.
ReplyDeleteHmmm...maybe it's a Stephen thing?
great pic... love bath pics..
ReplyDelete